Saturday, June 16, 2007


Well, I've fi...


Well, I've finally gotten sick. Sore throat, headache, conjestion, body aches. Oh, and yes, I do still have to work at 2.30 and close tonight. Good times.I'm slurping down mint tea like it's going out of style. When I get to work this afternoon, I'll make our Starbucks secret cold concoction. One bag wild sweet orange tea steeped in half a cup of water, two packs of honey, and the rest filled with steamed lemonade concentrate. One of the benefits of working behind the bar is that we can come up with crazy stuff like this.I've felt really out of sorts for the past week. I'm not entirely sure of all the reasons why -- last week was sort of an unexpected emotional rollercoaster and it made even my visit with Brandon a little weird over the weekend. I think it's just a post-holiday slump, currently exacerbated by the fact that I've caught this illness.*wanders off to drink more tea*

2 comments:

pauglaolyahoocom said...

I might have to try that concoction out. Wild Sweet Orange and honey has been a universal suggestion for colds. I, too, am sick. I'm drinking tea by the gallon. Hang in there!

tsaier said...

yuck. i'm sick too.p.s. shoot me an e-mail. i want to know what's up!