Saturday, June 16, 2007


Still with t...


Still with the sickness, except I'm starting to think that it's not just a cold: I'm concerned that I may have developed an allergy to cedar. Almost everyone at work is suffering from the same symptoms and it's all because of the cedar fever.In better news, though, I've made myself a big pot of baked potato soup, with celery and broccoli. And it is good. I can cook, people! I'm finally catching up to the kitchen in our culinary war. The score now stands:Teri: 6Kitchen: 9371097958I am so gaining on it! Oh, Kitchen, you've won your last battle!

2 comments:

wwotaoblorbcwm said...

Well, I suppose I'm lucky to be cedar free (in MIchigan) and simply suffering from a cold/flu. Although, a co-worker of mine was in Indonesia over the holidays and thought he came back with SARS. (Now we know he's not diseased.) That'd be no fun to suffer from, either.

basterdinicayahoocom said...

LOL, Teri.Have you started planning a new kitchen already?